Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The CIRCUS! Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey!!!











We went to the CIRCUS last Sunday afternoon!!! They were at ARCO Arena.
It was wonderful. We had such a great time. My sister and her family joined us and the kids were so excited! Actually I was excited myself! I had NEVER been to the circus before and it was fabulous!
There was on part of the show that I don't think was intended to be "part" of the show. The elephants must have been fed right before and can you guess...
Quite a few "accidents"! Like EVERY single elephant! I don't mean to be gross and normally I wouldn't bring it up but the funny thing is, the kids in the audience thought it was the funniest thing ever and by far it got the most talk
amongst the younger crowd : ) Even Madison said it was one of her favorite parts of the show~Gross

No comments: