Saturday, August 25, 2007













GO DRAGONFLIES GO!!!
Madison has started soccer and Josh is Assistant Coach. They're having a GREAT time!
They've been practicing but today was their first game. Actually two games for their first day.
I kind of surprised myself. I left with a hoarse voice and a sore throat! No, no, no...
Don't you worry. I'm not one of "those" parents who yell bad or negative words. I'm only there to cheer them on!
It was so fun to watch them play!
In the end we tied one and won the other. Yay!
All the girls did an excellent job!

1 comment:

Jake Knotts said...

Hi Tiffany,

Glad to see the blog. I will definately be checking it regularly.

Anya, Maia, and I will be spending the better part of October in CA and we have a conference to attend in Sac on October 12-13 and were wondering if we could stay with you guys.

Josh is a coach, that is great.